Assistant Professor Positions in Finance
Title: Assistant Professor Positions in Finance
- Employer: Universidad Catolica de Chile
- Website: http://www.finance.uc.cl/
- Location: Santiago, Chile
- Job Description: The Universidad Catolica Graduate School of Business in Santiago, Chile, invites applications for tenure-track positions beginning Fall 2016. We will conduct job interviews at the AFA meetings in January, 2016. Knowledge of Spanish is NOT required.
The school offers competitive salaries. The teaching load is comparable to US standards and there are minimal service requirements. The school provides generous research grants for conferences, travel expenses, and research assistance. All candidates must have a doctoral degree in finance or related fields prior to appointment. Applicants should demonstrate a strong commitment to excellence in research and teaching. Heavy emphasis will be placed on the quality of the applicant’s research output.
Interested applicants should send a job market paper and curriculum vitae to Ms. Valeria Novoa by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please write “job market applicant AFA 2016” in the subject line of the email. Three reference letters should be sent through https://econjobmarket.org/ or directly by email to Ms. Novoa.
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2015
- Contact Details: Valeria Novoa, email@example.com, (562) 2354-4353