Professor or Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (M/F)
Title: Professor or Associate Professor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (M/F)
- Employer: The University of Luxembourg
- Location: Luxembourg
- Job Description:
The successful candidate will join the Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREA). He/she should have already published high quality papers on topics related to entrepreneurship and innovation in scientifically ranked journals. He/she is expected to develop research that addresses entrepreneurship/innovation issues as well as securing and managing externally-funded research projects.
The new Professor is expected to play a strong role within the management group of the Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREA).
Specifically, she/he is to become involved in the programme development and teaching activities of the Master in Entrepreneurship and Innovation and a new doctoral programme which is to be developed in management and also in the research conducted in management issues, in the context of the partnership agreement with the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce signed in May 2014.
Responsibilities include research, tutoring of students and teaching on Bachelor, Master and PhD levels, as well as the preparation and management of research projects.
• A PhD in Management, ideally in the area of entrepreneurship or innovation, achieved at least 3 years;
• A significant record of publications in internationally recognised, peer-reviewed journals;
• Experience with and aptitude for teaching and research at the highest level;
• An excellent command of spoken and written English is necessary, fluency in French or German can be an advantage.
Applications (in French or English) will contain following documents:
• The application form (available on demand to firstname.lastname@example.org);
• A copy of the diploma of doctorate;
• A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications;
• A text of up to 6000 characters (3 pages) describing the scientific activities which the applicant wishes to carry out;
• A copy of the doctoral thesis;
• A copy of the three publications that the candidate considers as most representative of his or her research activity.
Information about the position can be obtained from Professor Denise Fletcher, e-mail: email@example.com
All applications should be sent both by post and e-mail version before 30/09/2014 to the following addresses:
Professeur Stefan Braum
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
University of Luxembourg
4, rue Alphonse Weicker
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
- Application Deadline: 30/09/2014
- Contact Details: email@example.com