POSTDOC POSITION IN FINANCIAL AUDIT
Title: POSTDOC POSITION IN FINANCIAL AUDIT
- Reference #: F2-070009
- Employer: University of Luxembourg
- Website: http://emea3.mrted.ly/ciq5
- Location: Luxembourg
- Job Description:
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
POSTDOC POSITION IN FINANCIAL AUDIT (M/F)
The Center of Research in Economics and Management, Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance, Luxembourg University, invites applications for a postdoc position in Business with a specialization in financial audit:
• Fixed Term employment contract, initially for 8 months (maternity leave replacement), 40 hours/week.
• Employee status
• Possibility to apply for a research associate (Postdoc) position on a project basis for another period depending on available funding
• Starting date as soon as possible, preferably by 1st May 2014.
• Reference: F2-070009
• Research within the field of financial audit. Research and teaching at the Center of Research in Economic and Management focus on theory as well as qualitative and quantitative empirical research in financial accounting/audit.
• Temporary replacement of the study director of the Master degree course in Accounting and Audit.
• Teaching of MSc students in financial accounting and financial audit. Lectures etc. may be given in English.
• Applicants should have a relevant PhD degree (not dating back more than 3 years) before taking up the position.
• independence in research
• willingness to integrate in the existing team
• good written and oral skills in English.
• excellent research conditions in an international and inspiring environment
• a competitive salary.
Deadline for applications
March 31st, 2014.
Please apply online by March 31st, 2014 by uploading your application in English with the usual supporting documents (CV, list of publications, research plan, copy of certificates, list of teaching activities, names of referees and maybe letters of recommendations).
Link : http://emea3.mrted.ly/ciq5
Professor Dr Anke Müßig
UNIVERSITÉ DU LUXEMBOURG
Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
Campus Limpertsberg, BRC 1.08
162A, avenue de la Faïencerie
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2014