Professor in Management - Strategy and Organisation (M/F)
Title: Professor in Management - Strategy and Organisation (M/F)
- Reference #: F2-070002
- Employer: University of Luxembourg
- Website: http://www.uni.lu
- Location: University of Luxembourg in 2721 Luxembourg
- Job Description:
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a
Professor in Management - Strategy and Organisation (M/F), with a special interest in entrepreneurship and innovation.
Ref: F2-070002 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
Responsibilities include research, tutoring of students and teaching on Bachelor, Master and PhD levels, as well as the preparation and management of research projects.
The new Professor is expected to play a strong role within the Management group of the Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREA) of the Faculty.
The successful candidate is expected to develop his own research activities and will contribute the supervision of research projects in the management area. He/she should also be prepared to teach and supervise students at all study levels (BA, MA and doctorate), with special focus on the Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
• A PhD in management, ideally in the area of strategy and organisation, for at least 3 years;
• A significant record of publications in internationally recognised, peer-reviewed journals;
• Experience with and aptitude for teaching and research at the highest level;
• An excellent command of spoken and written English is necessary, fluency in French or German can be an advantage.
Applications (in French or English) will contain following documents:
• The application form (available on demand to firstname.lastname@example.org);
• A copy of the diploma of doctorate;
• A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications;
• A text of up to 6000 characters (3 pages) describing the scientific activities which the applicant wishes to carry out;
• A copy of the doctoral thesis;
• A copy of the three publications that the candidate considers as most representative of his or her research activity.
Information about the position can be obtained from Professor Denise Fletcher, e-mail: email@example.com
All applications should be sent both by post and e-mail version before 25/04/2014 to the following addresses:
Professeur Stefan Braum
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
University of Luxembourg
4, rue Alphonse Weicker
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be handled in strictest confidence.
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.
As part of the application process specifically for academic positions, you are not obliged to enter your personal data online.
Nevertheless, you are gently invited to submit your application data electronically. For all further requested documents please stick to the specific procedure mentioned above.
Many thanks for your cooperation. Link : http://emea3.mrted.ly/c6fz
- Application Deadline: before 25/04/2014
- Contact Details: Professor Denise Fletcher, email@example.com
- Other Info: