Associate Professors of Finance
Title: Associate Professors of Finance
- Reference #: A027-14LT
- Employer: The Australian National University
- Website: http://jobs.anu.edu.au/PositionDetail.aspx?p=3746
- Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia
- Job Description: The ANU College of Business and Economics is one of seven at The Australian National University and comprises several academic units and Research Schools. The College offers a wide range of coursework programs at both the undergraduate and graduate level, and staff also supervise students for higher degrees by research. The Research School of Finance, Actuarial Studies and Applied Statistics is seeking to appoint up to two highly qualified individuals for the positions of Associate Professor in the field of Finance. We are seeking outstanding leaders with a focus on achieving excellence in research and teaching. We are particularly interested in candidates who have the capacity to research and teach at the interface between Applied Statistics and Finance.
Successful applicants will have strong research, teaching and leadership capabilities with an excellent publication record, an ability to attract competitive research funding and experience in mentoring junior academic staff. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who will coordinate and teach both undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on email@example.com
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit http://hr.anu.edu.au/staff-equity
- Application Deadline: 14 March 2014
- Interview Date: TBC
- Contact Details: Steven Roberts, Steven.firstname.lastname@example.org, + 61 2 6125 3470
- Other Info: Salary: $125,230 - $137,107 pa plus 17% superannuation Applicants should visit the job webpage for more information and instructions on how to apply.