Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor
Title: Assistant, Associate, and Full Professor
- Employer: Central University of Finance and Econom
- Website: http://soa.cufe.edu.cn/
- Location: Beijing, China
- Job Description: The School of Accountancy at Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE SOA) invites applications for faculty positions at all levels (Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Full Professor) in accounting or corporate finance.
Located in downtown Beijing, the capital of China, and established in 1949, Central University of Finance and Economics (CUFE), under the leadership of the Ministry of Education, is distinguished in economics and management. It is one of the 100 universities to which the Chinese government has attached top priority for the 21st Century (211).
SOA offers undergraduate, Master’s and Ph.D. programs, and the Accounting major is among the first-class level in mainland China. She provides excellent academic environment. More information about the school can be found at http://soa.cufe.edu.cn/.
Candidates are required to have a Ph.D. in accounting, finance, or a relevant field conferred by esteemed educational institutions in the world and should show outstanding research and teaching ability. Salary and benefits are competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience. Besides the salary and benefits offered by the CUFE (applied through SOA), the SOA offers additional teaching allowance, publication bonus, and other fringe benefits.
- Application Deadline: Long time
- Contact Details: Xi Wu, email@example.com, 86)-10-62288073