Abdul Aziz Al-Sagar Chair in Finance
Title: Abdul Aziz Al-Sagar Chair in Finance
- Employer: American University of Beirut
- Website: http://www.aub.edu.lb/osb
- Location: Lebanon
- Job Description: The Suliman S. Olayan School of Business at the American University of Beirut is seeking candidates for the endowed Abdul Aziz Al-Sagar Chair in Finance.
The candidate must be a highly accomplished and internationally recognized researcher in his/her field, and a thought leader with a proven track record in teaching and professional service.
A key evaluation criterion for the Abdul Aziz Al-Sagar Chair in Finance is the candidate’s expertise and research in any of the areas of Finance and its pillar components:
• Corporate Finance
• Entrepreneurial Finance
• Private Equity and Venture Capital
• Financial Markets and Institutions
• Compensation and Remuneration Systems
• Shareholders’ Rights
• Disclosures and Transparency Mechanisms
The Chair in Finance will be expected to spearhead a three-year program of activities, mentor junior faculty members, and engage in teaching in one or more of the BBA, MBA, and EMBA programs, as well as contribute to executive education.
Applications should include a statement of interest; a current CV; a detailed proposal for a three-year program of activities that includes a research and teaching agenda; and the names and contact information of at least three references. Applications should be sent electronically, addressed to:
Dr. Salim Chahine
Suliman S. Olayan School of Business
The American University of Beirut
Competitive salary and benefit packages will be offered to successful candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the deadline for applications is January 26, 2014. Information about the Suliman S. Olayan School of Business can be found at http://www.aub.edu.lb/osb.
The American University of Beirut is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AUB’s home page is http://www.aub.edu.lb/.
- Application Deadline: January 26, 2014
- Contact Details: Dr. Salim Chahine, Sc09@aub.edu.lb, 961-1-352700