Rami Fouad Makhzoumi Chair in Corporate Governance
Title: Rami Fouad Makhzoumi Chair in Corporate Governance
- Employer: American University of Beirut
- Website: http://www.aub.edu.lb/osb
- Location: Lebanon
- Job Description: The Suliman S. Olayan School of Business at the American University of Beirut is seeking candidates for the endowed Rami Fouad Makhzoumi Chair in Corporate Governance.
The candidate must be a highly accomplished and internationally recognized researcher in his/her field, and a thought leader with a proven track record in teaching and professional service.
A key evaluation criterion for the Rami Fouad Makhzoumi Chair in Corporate Governance is the candidate’s expertise and research in any of the areas of Corporate Governance and its pillar components:
• Board of Directors
• Compensation and Remuneration Systems
• Shareholders’ Rights
• Audit Committees, Audit and Control Systems
• Family Governance
• Succession Planning
• Disclosures and Transparency Mechanisms
• Governance in Unique Settings (Banks, Islamic Banking, Non-Profit Organizations)
• The Relation between Governance and Performance
The Chair in Corporate Governance will be expected to spearhead a three-year program of activities; mentor junior faculty members; and engage in teaching in one or more of the BBA, MBA, and EMBA programs; as well as contribute to executive education.
Applications should include a statement of interest; a current CV; a detailed proposal for a three-year program of activities that includes a research and teaching agenda; and the names and contact information of at least three references. Applications should be sent electronically, addressed to:
Dr. Salim Chahine
Suliman S. Olayan School of Business
The American University of Beirut
Competitive salary and benefit packages will be offered to successful candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the deadline for applications is January 26, 2014. Information about the Suliman S. Olayan School of Business can be found at http://www.aub.edu.lb/osb.
The American University of Beirut is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AUB’s home page is http://www.aub.edu.lb/.
- Application Deadline: January 26, 2014
- Contact Details: Dr. Salim Chahine, Sc09@aub.edu.lb, 961-1-352700