Open Rank in Behavioral Finance
Title: Open Rank in Behavioral Finance
- Employer: Pohang University of Science and Tech
- Website: http://hss.postech.ac.kr
- Location: Pohang, South Korea
- Job Description:
The Division of Humanities and Social Sciences at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) invites applications for a full-time tenure track position at all ranks in Behavioral Finance. Applicants fluent in both Korean and English should have a Ph.D. in Finance or be expected to receive the degree before September 2014. The Division is seeking highly qualified candidates who are competent in teaching and research. The appointment will depend on the appointee's qualifications and will start on September 1, 2014.
POSTECH is one of the leading research universities in Asia. In Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2013-2014, POSTECH is the 3rd in South Korea, the 10th in Asia, and the 60th in the world. Moreover, it has topped Times Higher Education ranking of the 100 best universities under the age of 50 in 2012 and 2013. The university provides comprehensive fringe benefits including
on-campus housing, moving expenses, and
start-up research grants.
Applicants should send the following applications electronically to:
(1) Curriculum vitae with a photo attached (including a list of three references),
(2) A statement of teaching and research,
(3) Three research papers within 5 years.
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2014
- Contact Details: Lee, Jin Woo (Division Chair), firstname.lastname@example.org, +82-54-279-2301