Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Positions in Finance and Economics
Title: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Positions in Finance and Economics
- Employer: Rutgers University – Rutgers Business Sc
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Newark and New Brunswick, NJ Campuses
- Job Description: The Finance and Economics Department of the Rutgers Business School at Newark and New Brunswick, Rutgers University, is seeking three full-time faculty members at the rank of Assistant/Associate/Full Professor, subject to funding availability. Strong preference will be given to those applicants who hold a doctorate or an ABD with the following qualifications for the three positions as follows: (1) someone who can teach in the first-year econometrics graduate sequence; (2) someone whose research interests include the area of options and who can teach the Options and Futures course in the Master of Quantitative Finance program; and (3) someone whose research interests include the area corporate finance and/or financial institutions. The Finance and Economics Department has 35 full-time faculty members. The Rutgers Business School offers BS, MBA, Masters of Quantitative Finance, and Ph.D. programs that include finance and applied economics concentrations.
Rutgers is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Application Deadline: December 3, 2013
- Interview Date: American Finance Association Meetings
- Other Info: Please submit your application (cover letter, three names of your letter writers, research paper[s], and CV) electronically at http://www.business.rutgers.edu/faculty-research/teaching-opportunities by December 3, 2013. The search will continue until the positions are filled.