Title: Assistant/Associate Professor
- Employer: CATOLICA-LISBON School of Business
- Salary: Based on record and qualifications
- Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- Job Description: Candidates from all areas of finance are considered and applicants with backgrounds in both economics and finance are encouraged.
For the Assistant Professor position, we will consider applications from new PhDs as well as from seasoned Assistant Professors. A successful applicant should have a PhD or be expected to receive one before September 2014. Seasoned assistant professors applying for the assistant professor position and candidates for the Associate Professor position should have an already established record on research and teaching. Applications should include a cover letter, a complete curriculum vitae, three recommendation letters, and recent publications or working papers. We will be interviewing at the AFA meetings.
Applications should be submitted in electronic format (pdf-files) to email: email@example.com
Applications in hard-copy format are also accepted and should be sent to:
Professor José Correia Guedes
Attention: Helena Garcia/Finance Recruiting
Católica-Lisbon School of Business and Economics
Palma de Cima
Católica-Lisbon holds the triple crown accreditation (AMBA, EQUIS, and AACSB) and its Executive Education programs have been consistently ranked by the Financial Times amongst the top 50 business schools worldwide. Católica-Lisbon follows international standards in all its activities. It has a diversified faculty, recruited from top schools worldwide. Teaching is in English. More information is available at: http://www.clsbe.lisboa.ucp.pt.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2013
- Contact Details: José Correia Guedes, firstname.lastname@example.org, 217 214 270