Title: Assistant Professor
- Employer: University of British Columbia
- Website: http://www.sauder.ubc.ca
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job Description: The Finance Division of the Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia invites applications for two tenure-track positions at the Assistant Professor level. Applicants should have completed or be nearing completion of a Ph.D. in Finance or related field, and have a demonstrated potential for excellence in research and teaching.
Duties include developing and maintaining an active research program aimed at making a significant contribution to the profession, teaching in the undergraduate, MBA, and Ph.D. programs, as well as contributing to other teaching and administrative initiatives of the Finance Division and the Sauder School of Business. Teaching and service requirements are similar to other research-intensive universities.
Appointment is available July 1, 2014 or January 1, 2015, and is subject to final budgetary approval.
UBC hires on the basis of merit and is committed to employment equity. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply. We especially welcome applications from members of visible minority groups, women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of minority sexual orientations and gender identities, and others with the skills and knowledge to engage productively with diverse communities. Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority.
A completed application will include a cover letter, a current curriculum vitae, a record of teaching effectiveness, as well as one or two recent publications or working papers and three letters of reference. Interested candidates should apply online at http://www.econjobmarket.org by December 2, 2013.
- Application Deadline: December 2, 2013
- Contact Details: Sally Bei, firstname.lastname@example.org