Assistant Professor of Finance (Tenure Track)
Title: Assistant Professor of Finance (Tenure Track)
- Employer: University Carlos III, Madrid
- Website: http://www.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_economia_empresa
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Job Description:
The Department of Business Administration at Carlos III University, Madrid invites applications for tenure track positions in Finance.
We seek highly qualified candidates who are committed to a career in research and teaching at both the graduate and undergraduate levels. Applicants should hold a Ph.D. or have completed the requirements for such a degree by the date of employment. Knowledge of Spanish is not required.
The Department of Business Administration of University Carlos III, Madrid (http://www.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_economia_empresa/home) has an international faculty and is committed to high standards of research and teaching.
Interested candidates should apply electronically at: http://econjobmarket.org
Applications should include:
1) a cover letter specifying the selected area of interest;
3) a job market paper (identified as such) and up to two additional papers;
4) two or more letters of recommendation.
Applications should be received by December 1st , 2013
For additional information, please visit our recruiting page: (http://www.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/dpto_economia_empresa/home/Job%20Market/job_market) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2013
- Contact Details: Pablo Ruiz-Verdu, email@example.com