Open Rank in Behavioral Finance
Title: Open Rank in Behavioral Finance
- Employer: Pohang University of Science and Technol
- Website: http://hss.postech.ac.kr
- Location: Pohang, South Korea
- Job Description:
The Division of Humanities and Social Sciences at Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) invites applications for a full-time tenure track position at all ranks in Behavioral Finance. Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in Finance and be fluent in both Korean and English. The Division is seeking highly qualified candidates, who are competent in teaching and research and have at least one-year teaching experience prior to the appointment after completing PhD. The appointment will depend on the appointee's qualifications and will start on March 1, 2014.
POSTECH is one of the leading research universities in Asia. In Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2012-2013, POSTECH is the best in South Korea, the 5th in Asia, and the 50th in the world. Moreover, it has topped Times Higher Education ranking of the 100 best universities under the age of 50 in 2012 and 2013. The university provides comprehensive fringe benefits including
on-campus housing, moving expenses, and
start-up research grants.
Applicants should send the following applications electronically to:
(1) Curriculum vitae with a photo attached (including a list of references),
(2) A statement of teaching and research,
(3) Three research papers within 5 years.
- Application Deadline: September 15, 2013
- Contact Details: Jin Woo Lee (Division Chair), email@example.com, +82-54-279-2301