Quantitative Risk Analyst
Title: Quantitative Risk Analyst
- Employer: Pine River Capital Management
- Website: http://www.pinerivercapital.com
- Location: Minnetonka, MN
- Job Description:
• Use quantitative skills and economic/financial intuition to identify and monitor risks across all portfolios and funds of the firm.
• Work on stress tests and scenario analyses to improve the measurement of portfolio risks.
• Perform statistical analyses of hedges and of portfolio returns.
• A PhD in Finance or Economics from a top university with strong math and statistical skills. Any prior experience working in the financial markets a plus.
• Strong understanding of financial securities and derivatives. Knowledge of MBS, structured products, and/or equity derivatives desirable.
• Good working knowledge of a statistical package such as SAS, R, or Matlab. Other programming experience highly desirable.
• Must have good communication skills, and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Application Deadline: July 20, 2013
- Contact Details: Alecia Hanson
- Other Info:
Please apply via: https://jobs-pineriver.icims.com/jobs/intro