Professor of Finance (M/F)
Title: Professor of Finance (M/F)
- Reference #: Ref: F2-100015
- Employer: The University of Luxembourg
- Website: http://emea3.mrted.ly/5tdc
- Location: Luxembourg
- Job Description:
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for a Professor of Finance (M/F).
Ref: F2-100015 (to be mentioned in all correspondence).
Responsibilities include conducting research as well as teaching and tutoring students at Bachelor, Master and/or Doctoral levels. The successful candidate will be expected to represent the Luxembourg School of Finance and the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance to other universities and to the outside world in general. He/she will also carry committee and administrative responsibilities, for instance relating to research, master theses and doctoral dissertations.
• A PhD in Finance or related discipline;
• A strong record of publications in internationally recognised, peer-reviewed journals;
• Experience in teaching and conducting research at the highest level;
• Fluency in English; knowledge of French and/or German would be considered an advantage.
Applications should be submitted in English with the following documents:
• The application form (on demand to email@example.com)
• A motivation letter
• A copy of the diploma of doctorate;
• A detailed curriculum vitae with a list of publications of the candidate;
• A copy of the three publications that the candidate considers as most representative of his or her research activity.
• A list of three references with their name, address and present position. Please indicate their relationship to you.
Information about the position can be obtained from Professor Christian Wolff, Director of the Luxembourg School of Finance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Details: Professor Christian Wolff , email@example.com
- Other Info:
Applicants should send their complete application package in both printed and electronic forms to the following address before 21/06/2013:
Professor Stefan Braum
Dean of the Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance
University of Luxembourg
4 rue Alphonse Weicker
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence.
Link for the ad : http://emea3.mrted.ly/5tdc
The University of Luxembourg is an equal opportunity employer.