Title: Data Analyst
- Reference #: 2554
- Employer: Amcor Rigid Plastics
- Website: http://www.amcorrp-jobs.com
- Location: Ann Arbor, MI
- Job Description:
Amcor is the world's largest publicly traded packaging company; a market and innovation leader adding value to the world’s most recognizable brands.
• Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), our fiscal year 2012 revenues match companies in the top half of the U.S. Fortune 500.
• We are a global leader in rigid plastic packaging, the #1 supplier of flexibles in the Global Healthcare, European Food and Asia Pacific Markets, the #1 supplier of metal and glass packaging in Australia.
• We operate in over 40 countries and employ 33,000+ associates.
• With corporate offices in Australia, the United States, Europe, and Asia we offer a world of opportunities to motivated individuals interested in broadening their horizons.
• Visit www.Amcor.com to learn more.
In this position you will provide timely, high-quality data analysis, reports and other deliverables to the Procurement team. You will also perform detailed quantitative analysis, problem solving and provide support for the Procure Plus Campaigns (process design and continuous improvement planning initiatives) and sourcing (complex categories) projects across various Business Groups.
To qualify, you must have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
• Experience in quantitative applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access and/or SQL Server
• Strong analytical, organizational, verbal communication and report writing skills
• Outstanding problem-solving skills
• Experience in Microsoft Word, Visio and PowerPoint preferred
The Data Analyst position is located in ARP’s Ann Arbor office. Ann Arbor, Michigan was ranked one of the “Top 100 Best Places to Live” in 2011 by Money Magazine. In addition to being the home of the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor offers a vibrant night life, summer activities for all ages, and top ranked schools.
• # 1 Best College Sports Town, 2010 – Forbes
• #2 “10 Great Cities for Raising Families” – Kiplinger
• #2 “The 10 Most Educated U.S. Cities” – U.S. News and World Reports
• #8 on the Best Places for New College Grads, 2012 – the Atlantic
In order to be considered for this position, interested persons should apply on line at http://amcorrp-jobs.com/ann-arbor/procurement/jobid3074768-data-analyst-jobs