VP of Finance/CFO
Title: VP of Finance/CFO
- Employer: Fruit Growers Supply Company
- Job Description:
Fruit Growers Supply Company
VP of Finance/CFO
Sherman Oaks, CA
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice-President of Finance, CFO, will be responsible for the oversight and direction of the Company’s financial strategy, including the financial planning & administration, forecasting, cash control and management, and regulatory compliance.
The CFO will direct the Company’s Accounting and Information Technology departments, and be a demonstrated strategic thinker regarding optimizing the Company’s cash flows, as well as driving financial system processes and improvements.
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Direct the financial affairs of the organization, and be responsible for the Company’s financial plans and policies. Foster and maintain relationships with lending institutions.
• Periodically prepare and present financial and operating results to senior management and the Board. Identify and track relevant performance metrics for the various business units within the Company.
• Prepare cost/benefit analysis of proposed asset acquisitions or other business ventures; conduct post-acquisition analysis where appropriate.
• Work with managers within the Finance and Accounting departments, as well as other departments, to assess organizational performance against Company strategy and objectives. Identify profit improvement opportunities.
• Assist CEO with special projects and ad hoc analysis, including those pertaining to annual strategic planning.
• Direct the Information Technologies Department to provide and support all electronic business information systems.
• BS Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; or equivalent. MBA and/or CPA strongly preferred.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically, collaborating across multiple departments, business units, and divisions.
• Must possess strong analytical and financial modeling skills and be able to apply them in a broad range of situations involving operational analysis, budgeting, and forecasting.
• 15+ years of progressively relevant experience, at least 4 years of which should be in senior management.
• Working knowledge of GAAP.
• Advanced Excel user. SAP experience beneficial.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to affectively manage people, both within and without his/her span of control.
Fruit Growers Supply Company (FGS) is a nonprofit cooperative association that provides Sunkist Growers and others in the agricultural community most materials and items required to grow, harvest, package and ship citrus. FGS has grown along with the west’s citrus production after being organized in 1907 by members of California Fruit Growers Exchange (now Sunkist Growers).
- Application Deadline: Until Filled
- Other Info: To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.