The 12th Corporate Finance Day
- Institution IESEG School of Management
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date October 10, 2014 - October 11, 2014
- Time Note: This is a one day event on October 10, 2014.
- Venue IESEG School of Management
- Location Paris, France
The 12th Corporate Finance Day will take place at IESEG School of Management on October 10, 2014. We are pleased to inform you about our call for papers: http://www.ieseg.fr/en/faculty-and-research/ieseg-research/corporate-finance-day/ We encourage submissions of unpublished papers, both theoretical and empirical, from all areas of corporate finance. Papers must be in English. Please do not submit a paper that has already been accepted for publication in a journal. Up to 16 papers will be selected. If accepted, authors will be expected to serve as discussants and/or session chairpersons. Paper submission procedure: - Deadline for paper submission: May 1, 2014, - Submitted files should be in a PDF format, and sent electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org, - Please name the (PDF) file by using the following template: LastName(s)_FullTitle.pdf (for example: MooreSmith_CorporateRestructuringAndStockReturns), - Decisions will be communicated to the authors by mid-June 2014. Guest speaker: Professor Gilles Chemla (Imperial College London) For any further questions, please contact us at: email@example.com Looking forward to seeing you in Paris, Best Regards, ---- Organizing Committee Deniz Erdemlioglu, Luca Gelsomini, Nikola Gradojevic, Robert Joliet, Mieszko Mazur
Note: This is a one day event on October 10, 2014.
- Submission Deadline05-01-2014
- Website http://www.ieseg.fr/en/faculty-and-research/ieseg-research/corporate-finance-day/
- Contact Organizing Committee
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org