- Institution Society for the Study of Emerging Markets
- Event Type Conference
- Date May 13, 2014 - May 16, 2014
- Time 7pm
- Venue Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 69-275 Waikoloa Beach Drive, Waikoloa, HI 96738-5711
- Location United States
The Society for the Study of Emerging Markets invites the submission of papers for a conference dealing with the economic and financial systems of the Pacific Rim and global economies. Empirical and theoretical and policy papers are welcome. Selected papers will be published in symposia or special issues of the Journal of Comparative Economics, Comparative Economic Studies, Japanese Journal of Comparative Economics, Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, and Seoul Journal of Economics.
- Booking Details
There is a special conference rate of $150 per night at the Marriott Resort for conference registrants. The conference rate extend to =3 days before and after the conference dates.
- Cost (USD) Registration fee of $250
- Submission Deadline04-20-2014
- Registration Deadline04-20-2014
- Website http://emergingecons.org/conference_details.htm
- Contact Josef C. Brada
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 4807550122