JACOBS LEVY CENTER ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Institution Jacobs Levy Equity Management Center for Quantitative Financial Research, The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date April 25, 2014 - April 26, 2014
- Time NOTE: This is a one-day conference on Friday, April 25, 2014.
- Venue The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
- Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
CONFERENCE OVERVIEW: The Jacobs Levy Equity Management Center for Quantitative Financial Research invites academics to present their current research on topics related to empirical asset pricing, investment management, and quantitative finance. The conference participants will include academicians and practitioners with expertise in this area. The format of the conference will include the presentation of four papers with two discussants for each paper, and a lunchtime speaker. Attendance is by invitation only. Participants at recent Wharton finance conferences have included Andrew Ang, John Campbell, Eugene Fama, Wayne Ferson, Kenneth French, David Hseih, Pete Kyle, Andrew Lo, Lasse Heje Pedersen, Chester Spatt, and Laura Starks. Industry participants have included John Ameriks, Cliff Asness, John Bogle, Bruce Jacobs, Mark Kritzman, Kenneth Levy, Gus Sauter, and Mark Zandi. ORGANIZING COMMITTEE: The organizing committee will consist of faculty from the Finance Department of the Wharton School, in consultation with the Advisory Board of the Jacobs Levy Center. PROVISIONS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: The Jacobs Levy Center will provide for travel expenses and hotel accommodations for academicians who are presenting or discussing papers. PAPER SUBMISSION PROCESS: Those interested in submitting a paper can do so at the following link: http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/jacobslevycenter/conference/979.cfm
NOTE: This is a one-day conference on Friday, April 25, 2014.
- Submission Deadline01-17-2014
- Website http://www.wharton.upenn.edu/jacobslevycenter/conference/979.cfm
- Contact Elaine M. Thomas
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 215-898-1715
- Share Event