22nd Mitsui Finance Symposium: Non-Standard Beliefs & Preferences: Implications for Firms and Markets
- Institution University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date December 03, 2013 - May 28, 2014
- Time 8:00 AM
- Venue University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Location Ann Arbor, MI, USA
The Mitsui Life Financial Research Center's annual Mitsui Finance Symposium will be held May 29-31, 2014 in Ann Arbor, MI. We invite paper submissions on behavioral aspects of decision making by key market agents—managers, investors, and intermediaries—in corporate finance and asset pricing. For more information on this symposium and submitting a paper, please see http://www.bus.umich.edu/Conferences/2014-Mitsui-Finance-Symposium/ViewConference.aspx.
- Booking Details
Travel and accommodations will be paid for presenters and discussants. Details will be available on the conference website closer to the date.
- Submission Deadline03-15-2014
- Registration Deadline05-16-2014
- Website http://www.bus.umich.edu/Conferences/2014-Mitsui-Finance-Symposium/ViewConference.aspx
- Contact Rochelle Haug, Mitsui Center Administrator
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 734-764-5222