First International Congress on Actuarial Science and Quantitative Finance
- Institution Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date June 16, 2014 - June 19, 2014
- Venue Building Rogelio Salmona, Universidad Nacional de Colombia in Bogotá.
- Location Bogotá, Colombia
The First International Congress on Actuarial Science and Quantitative Finance is going to be held in Bogotá, Colombia, June 17--20 of 2014. It is organized by National University of Colombia. The emphasis of the event is equally distributed between finance and actuarial science. The event would consist of plenary sessions of invited speakers, oral sessions of contributed talks and poster sessions. A day of the congress would be dedicated to practitioners and all the talks for the given day would be delivered by practitioners. In addition there would be short courses in topics of interest in actuarial science and quantitative finance, given by some of the invited speakers. Invited speakers include Hansjoerg Albrecher, Université de Lausanne; Richard Davis, Columbia University; Monique Jeanblanc, Université d'Évry Val-d'Essonne; Steve Haberman, City University London; David Ingram, Willis Re; Stéphane Loisel, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1; Fabio Mercurio, Blomberg; Ajay Subramanian, Georgia State University; Carlos Vázquez Cendón, Universidad de la Coruña; Shaun Wang, Georgia State University.
- Cost (USD) 370
- Submission Deadline02-15-2014
- Registration Deadline05-30-2014
- Website http://www.matematicas.unal.edu.co/icasqf/
- Contact Jaime A. Londoño
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone 57 1 3165000 ext 13211
- Share Event