Special Call for Papers: Global Trade/Capital Flows and Competitiveness
- Institution International Journal of Commerce and Management
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date July 07, 2013 - September 29, 2014
- Location Emerald Publishing, UK.
A Special Issue of the International Journal of Commerce and Management will focus on current developments in the areas of global trade/capital flows, and competitiveness. These areas are essential for strategically positioning emerging economies in the global marketplace and are instrumental in improving the well-being citizens across the globe. Therefore, the Guest Editors of this Special Issue welcomes senior academic scholars, business consultants and doctoral students to submit their intellectual outputs so to advance knowledge in such critical areas. More specifically, the guest editors encourage scholars to write papers on the competitive nature of trade between emerging economies and the developed world. Thus, empirical and conceptual papers are sought. Guest Editors: Professor SK Shanthi; Professor Sanjoy Sircar, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Full Details: Click on the link provided.
- Submission Deadline12-31-2013
- Website http://www.emeraldinsight.com/authors/writing/calls.htm?id=4758
- Contact K. Srinivasa Reddy
- Email email@example.com
- Phone (91) 9952029577