Conference on Currency Trading and Risk Premia
- Institution University of Oxford (Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance)
- Event Type Conference
- Date March 20, 2013 - March 21, 2013
- Time 10:00
- Venue Oxford-Man Institute, AHL Lecture Theatre
- Location Eagle House, Walton Well Road, Oxford OX2 6ED
A one day conference on Currency and Risk Premia. Hosted by the Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance (in partnership with SBS). Keynote speakers: Craig Burnside (Duke) and Pedro Santa-Clara (Nova School of Business and Economics). Programme available by following the website link.
- Booking Details
On line registration is open - http://www.oxforduniversitystores.co.uk/browse/extra_info.asp?compid=1&catid=729&modid=1&prodid=6232&deptid=116&prodvarid=0. Please note space is limited so please book now to secure your place.
- Cost (USD) NO FEE
- Registration Deadline03-18-2013
- Website http://www.oxford-man.ox.ac.uk/events/spring-2013-conference-on-currency-trading-and-risk-premia
- Contact Wendy Ball
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 0044(0)1865616600