2013 FMC2 Finance Conference
- Institution FMC2, University College Dublin
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date April 30, 2013 - May 01, 2013
- Time 9.30
- Venue UCD Smurfit Graduate Business School
- Location Carysfort Avenue, Blackrock, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The FMC2 Finance Conference is a high-quality conference covering all areas of finance. Previous speakers at the conference (which replaces the Global Finance Academy annual conference) include Douglas Breeden, Michael Brennan, Julian Franks, Maureen O’ Hara, John McConnell, Stewart Myers, Matthew Spiegel, Hassan Tehranian and Raman Uppal. The format of this year’s conference is for six selected papers to be given 1 hour each for presentation. The FMC Scientific Advisory Board will be present at the conference with the objective being to provide a setting that produces the kind of in-depth participation of a smaller conference.
- Booking Details
Please visit the conference webpage.
- Cost (USD) Free.
- Submission Deadline03-03-2013
- Registration Deadline04-01-2013
- Website http://fmc-cluster.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215
- Contact Irene Ward
- Email email@example.com
- Phone 00353 (0) 1 716 5358
- Share Event