CALL FOR PAPERS- 2013 Academic Conference
- Institution Drexel University
- Event Type Conference
- Date April 05, 2013 - April 06, 2013
- Location 3141 Chestnut Street Philadelphia 19104 United States
The Sixth Annual Conference on Corporate Governance will be held at Drexel University’s LeBow College of Business April 5, 2013. The conference features theoretical and empirical research related to corporate governance with a slight preference to research related to work by this year’s honoree, Kevin Murphy.
Kevin Murphy, the Kenneth L. Trefftzs Chair in Finance and Professor of Finance and Business Economics at USC Marshall School of Business will receive our award for outstanding contributions to research in corporate governance and present the keynote speech at Friday’s luncheon. Previous recipients were Michael Jensen, Rene Stulz, Andrei Shleifer, Steven Kaplan and Harold Demsetz.
Please visit our website for information on submission requirements.
- Submission Deadline11-19-2012
- Website http://www.lebow.drexel.edu/Event/2013ConfCallForPapers
- Email CorpGov@Drexel.edu