Call for book chapters!
- Institution Champagne School of Management
- Event Type Research Support
- Date March 30, 2013 - March 31, 2013
Researchers are invited to contribute to the edited book “Corporate Governance in Emerging Markets: Theories, Practices and Cases”, edited by Sabri Boubaker (Champagne School of Management, France) and Duc Khuong Nguyen (ISC Paris School of Management, France). The book contains about 20 exclusive chapters and will be published by Springer Verlag in 2013.
Temporary 2-4 page abstracts (title, authors’ short bio, proposed content, and tentative outline) should be emailed to S. Boubaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to D.K. Nguyen (email@example.com) by November 30, 2012. The complete chapter is due end of March 2013. For all other information, please refer to this link
- Submission Deadline11-30-2012
- Website http://get-formation.fr/files/pdf/recherche/cbc-springer.pdf
- Share Event