Conference on Currency Trading and Risk Premia
- Institution University of Oxford, Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance
- Event Type Conference
- Date March 21, 2013 - March 22, 2013
- Venue Oxford-Man Institute
- Location Eagle House Walton Well Road Oxford OX2 6ED UK
CALL FOR PAPERS -
A one day conference on Currency Trading and Risk Premia. 21 March 2013. Confirmed speakers include: Craig Burnside (Duke University) and Pedro Santa-Clara (Nova School of Business and Economics).
The conference is scheduled to run the day before the two day ASAP and ASCF conferences held on March 22 and 23, 2013 at the Said Business School, University of Oxford. Authors invited to attend the Currency Conference are welcome to stay and attend the ASAP/ASCF conferences.
Deadline: Monday 19th November 2012
Please email pdf files to email@example.com
Name the file using the following format: SubmittingAuthor_PaperTitle.pdf e.g. Ramadorai_HedgeFunds.pdf
Funding: There is funding available for presenters and discussants for travel and accommodation. Please indicate with your submission whether you wish to stay and attend the ASAP/ASCF meetings.
Tarun Ramadorai (University of Oxford) and Lucio Sarno (Cass Business School)
Sponsor: Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance
- Submission Deadline11-19-2012
- Website http://www.oxford-man.ox.ac.uk/events/conference-on-currency-trading-and-risk-premia-1040
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org