Adam Smith Workshops in Asset Pricing & Corporate Finance
- Institution University of Oxford
- Event Type Course/Workshop
- Date March 22, 2013 - March 23, 2013
- Venue Said Business School, University of Oxford
Call for Papers
ADAM SMITH WORKSHOPS
IN ASSET PRICING AND CORPORATE FINANCE
Submission Deadline: Monday, November 19, 2012
We are writing to invite you to submit papers for the upcoming Adam Smith Corporate Finance (ASCF) and Adam Smith Asset Pricing (ASAP) Workshops.
The meetings are scheduled for March 22 and 23, 2013 at Saïd Business School, Oxford University. There will be a joint conference dinner on Friday March 22.
• Deadline for submitting papers: Monday, November 19, 2012.
• Please email pdf files to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Indicate whether you wish to be considered for the CF or the AP meeting.
• Name the file(s) you are submitting using the following format: Meeting_SubmittingAuthor_PaperTitle.pdf
AP_Ramadorai_HedgeFunds.pdf or CF_Ramadorai_MomentumAndCorporateEvents.pdf
Funding: There is limited funding available for presenters and discussants for travel and accommodation. Please indicate with your submission if you will need funding.
• Asset Pricing (ASAP) and Corporate Finance (ASCF):
• Asset Pricing (AP): Joost Driessen (Tilburg University); Christian Julliard (LSE); Samuli Knupfer (LBS); Anna Pavlova (LBS); Tarun Ramadorai (SBS); Raman Uppal (Edhec); Mungo Wilson (SBS); Kathy Yuan (LSE).
• Corporate Finance (CF): Ulf Axelson (LSE); Denis Gromb (Insead); Alan Morrison (SBS); Marco Pagano (Imperial College, Naples); David Thesmar (HEC); Paolo Volpin (LBS).
• London Business School
• London School of Economics
• Oxford Man Institute
• Saïd Business School
- Submission Deadline11-19-2012
- Website • http://intranet.sbs.ox.ac.uk/tarun_ramadorai/asap.htm