- Institution University of Antwerp
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date May 23, 2013 - May 24, 2013
- Venue University of Antwerp
- Location Prinsstraat 13B Antwerp 2000 Belgium
As in Madrid (2009), Cambridge (2010), Paris (2011), and Bonn (2012), the fifth edition of the Eurhistock workshop aims at providing a meeting point for financial and economic historians as well as financial economists interested in the long term changes of European financial markets. It provides a unique opportunity to discuss ongoing research and to revive or start up joint research initiatives.
Papers for presentation from all fields of finance are welcome as long as there is an historical perspective. Also work in progress may be considered and we invite both junior and senior researchers to attend. We already appreciate strongly the William N. Goetzmann (Yale School of Management) has agreed to hold the keynote speech.
- Submission Deadline03-15-2013
- Website http://www.ua.ac.be/eurhistock2013
- Email email@example.com
- Share Event