Call for Papers
- Institution Darla Moore School of Business, University of South Carolina
- Event Type Call for Paper
- Date April 18, 2013 - April 19, 2013
- Venue Fixed Income Conference
Call For Papers
Darla Moore School of Business
University of South Carolina
Annual Fixed Income Conference - Looking Beyond Liquidity
April 19 and 20, 2013, Charleston, South Carolina
The Darla Moore School of Business will hold its Annual Fixed Income Conference in Charleston, South Carolina on April 19 and 20, 2013. The theme of the conference is Looking Beyond Liquidity where the focus is on the low interest rate environment and its impact on risky fixed income products such as sovereign debt and corporate instruments. While these areas are of particular interest, authors are invited to submit papers in any area of fixed income.
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: To submit a paper, send a pdf with author contact information to email@example.com by December 20, 2012. Papers will be reviewed and authors will be notified of the Program Committee's decision no later than January 20, 2013.
For additional information, please visit the conference website at http://www.moore.sc.edu/fixedincome.aspx
- Submission Deadline12-20-2012
- Website http://www.moore.sc.edu/fixedincome.aspx
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org